#BrittanyandAnthony

23 June 2013


Krysta is my favorite wedding date. We always have a great time, we dance and share entrees because we're trying to be good. Too bad the next time I'll need her to be my wedding date... she'll have her own date.

Stupid Paul
Stupid Love.

I'm kidding. I love weddings and I couldn't be happier my chicken.
ALSO Brittany's wedding was GORGEOUS!! What a perfect bride and what a fun night!
All my love and best wishes to the Bussios!


 Weddings are just not conducive to the no junk food thing.







She is gorgeous!!



And I finally got to meet Andy's gorgeous wife Katie!! I've felt like we've been friends for the longest time, but here we are in real life. International love all over the place. As Kate's mother so beautifully put it- we're undoing what was done in the Revolutionary War.


                       

We didn't quite understand the photobooth thing on the first go. Then we got it. We totally got it.

No comments :

Post a Comment