LILIA

02 December 2011

So.. in light of my new decision to have a more positive and grateful outlook on life, I have devised this little segment wherein I'm going to talk about things that I love, then things that I don't love so much- but have decided to love anyways... we'll see how this turns out eh? ok. here it goes.

Love It 
  • I'll start with the good- it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :) Yes this truly is THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR and I am so so happy to be where I am. Whilst I love the music, and the joy that fills the air... my favorite part? Light. 
    


  • I wore the same cardigan as my biology professor today- it was a truly wonderful moment. He's pretty stylin'.

 

  • I got crafty! Which is definitely something that is new to me, but I LOVED IT! I had a girly sleepover with the wonderful Cydney Allen, where I watched her continue to beautify her new home, and I made a rose out of felt. I was SO HAPPY!! oh the simple pleasures in life.



Love It Anyways 

  • School is stressful, and difficult and sometimes I don't know what to do. But then I think to myself about how absolutely blessed I am to be here. With people who are a joy and a pleasure to be around, and furthering my education in a great way. The more I study, and the more difficult it is, the more I think that I'm closer to my ultimate goal... not only career-wise, but life-wise as well.
  • I miss hugs from my mummy. I miss her jokes. I miss her cooking. I miss her "beautiful smile"- President Monson (yes she met him and he said that). But.. soon right? soon.


Well there it is! But I mean who likes ending on a bad note? Here's another Love It:

THERE ARE ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT OF UNI! That makes me happy... I'm so ready for a break!



1 comment :