LILIA

09 December 2011

So I guess there's a lot of reading to do this week folks, but I just couldn't let this Friday go by without another Love It... Love It Anyways :)

Love It
  • I'm watching The Santa Clause as we speak.
BERNARD

  • I have great friends. Great, great, great friends. Last night we celebrated Spencer's birthday and it's pretty safe to say that we know how to party.
I was a big fan of the theme by the way ;)

  • SIXTEEN DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! I was sat next to this beautiful tree in the Benson building and couldn't help taking a picture! So I did, and I'm kind of in love with it. It "looks like a Christmas card".





Love It Anyway

  • It's freezing. FREEZING. It's been around 15 degrees farenheit, which is MINUS 9 for my friends back home.  cold. BUT... more hot chocolate for me? I think yes :)

  • F.I.N.A.L.S. there is no need to expand. BUT... one step closer towards graduation? I think yes. 

I love it when that list is short!!! 





No comments :

Post a Comment