LILIA

17 December 2011

This should be pretty easy ;)

Love It

  • FINALS ARE OVER!!!! There is freedom and a pure, overwhelming and undeniable sense of joy within me now. I don't even have a picture to document how much joy there is in me right now, I'm pretty sure that a camera lens wouldn't be able to cope with the HAPPINESS radiating from my ENTIRE BEING.

  • I get to leave Rexburg! And whilst I've enjoyed the past few months in this sleepy little town... I'm ready to BUST OUT OF HERE. However a few nights ago, I did manage to capture a little moment, as the sun was setting on a cold evening here in the 'Burg, and it reminded me of the beauty that can come, even in those cold moments.

  • BYU-Idaho sure knows how to bring the Spirit of Christmas! It was so great being here for that experience, and what a better way to end the semester than with these wise words from President Clark.
 


Love It Anyways
  • Well it's tough to find negative things when FINALS ARE OVER. But I guess there is one thing. The end of the semester comes with people leaving who aren't coming back :( Like Edo. I'm sad because I hate goodbyes. A lot. But these really are just "see you laters" Edo lives in Cali, so Spring Break visit with my main mandem? I think yes.
Edo and I at a super swanky classy Christmas Party
  • This time last year... I wore the same outfit... different occasion
 

I guess I just miss my friends... a lot

Aren't we adorable...






No comments :

Post a Comment