"There's no A. It's 'Murica"

09 June 2013

Last night I did arguably the most red-blooded American thing I've done in the last 2 and a half years that I have lived in America.

I went to a Demolition Derby



What's a Demolition Derby?
This is what results from a Demolition Derby
 via here

This is the culture of people that usually go to Demolition Derbies


And it was SO GREAT. What's appealing about people crashing cars into one another. I wouldn't have been able to answer you until last night, but there's just an unexplainable THRILL. It's like "Ahh people are gonna die".. but they don't and cars just gets totalled. 

Needless to say. All hope for me is lost friends. Lost


The car behind us was on fire. 
The first fire they've ever had at one of those. 
The driver was fine though.
Don't worry

No comments :

Post a Comment