The Heart of Finals

15 July 2013

So, as finals week is upon me, I do my usual thing where I either turn into a mindless zombie and do nothing but study, or I adopt this weird YOLO philosophy, and I am highly unproductive.
Today? I'm definitely YOLOing it, however I'm taking a short break from my unproductivity to share something with you.

Yes, you're all sick of me talking about the heart. I get it. But really, this video encapsulates everything that I am totally passionate about. 
A cardiothoracic surgeon talks about how her experiences with being so close the heart, have helped her understand the presence of a soul. I did my final Neuroscience presentation on this very topic last semester- the connection between the body and the soul, and how they interact with one another.

Long story short, please spare 7 minutes and 8 seconds to watch this. Like I have said before, it will not only explain the reason that I am so unsociable lately, but will also give you a brief insight into one of my life goals.

Seriously though.
 Throw having a family in there, and this woman is who I want to be!


HUGE thank you to Camilla Hancock at Inspire Me Video for sharing this with me! You know me.

No comments :

Post a Comment