Ode to Justin

29 August 2013

Ok. I know we should all be over it by now, but I just want to say a few things.

I'm not really a big fan of music awards, especially because I think that a lot of music nowadays really isn't worth calling music. 

However this year was probably one of the most talked about performances of all time. 

I'm not talking about the gyrating 12 year old. No.

I'm talking about this man.


Really. This picture is enough, but in case you need more proof.


First he was all


And then he was like "this stage is too big"



And then I died.
But not really cos I had to see them do this



And this


And then I was in a state of pure and utter joy.

So, even though all hope may seem lost, we'll always have 90s boyband reunions.
Always.

I'm done.

Wait.


Ok. I'm done.

No comments :

Post a Comment