#throwbackmonday

19 August 2013

#memorylanemonday?
I dunno.

So before I headed to the City Business/Gulidhall Library this morning (which is my absolute favorite by far), mum and I stumbled across some old pictures and had quite a giggle looking through them.

So ladies and gents, here's a little history tour for you.


We should probably begin with my darling mother. Who grew from the most adorable baby into a hottie.


Seriously that eighties bejeweled blazer is getting it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Then I came along.... and here are some pictures taken the day I got out of the OR after my surgery



You can barely see me under all of those tubes!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now we enter what I like to call the Frog Phase.
 There I am on my first birthday. Literally looking like a frog. BUT. You know I was the cutest frog-like baby you ever saw.



You also wish you had a plaid/denim quilted hat like I did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now we enter the height of the Chunky Years with a picture of me on the day I got baptised. All you Lea Vallians will recognize this guy... 



Chunky Years continued.... at my aunt's wedding... CLEARLY wanting a piece of the cake. 




Temple trip with some more Lea Valley classics.


And this was my first trip to America!! 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just when you thought that pink beret couldn't have gotten any worse, here's another one from my Year 8 trip to France. Apparently LL Cool J wasn't the only one with a plethora of Kangol hats.

Seriously. Who sold this to me.



No comments :

Post a Comment