h o m e : the city

28 September 2013

Despite all of the studying I did (did I mention that I spent the break studying? Honestly, sorry I'm such a brat) I got the chance to kind of do what I wanted, which was to rediscover London on my own. Walk around and just enjoy the sights and sounds of this place. Things that I was so familiar with, but at the same time, didn't SEE for over 21 years!

My favorite aspect of London has to be the architecture. The fact that it is obviously a place riddled with history, yet a the forefront of so much in terms of technology and modern ideals. I managed to get some snaps of some of my favorite places in the big LDN...
(Notice how only a couple of these are actual places. It's mostly just shady alleyways and teeny cobbled streets... but they're my FAVORITE!)


 View of the science museum from my stake center..


But really though. I spent two hours here. Just because I wanted to.









Those tiny cobbled streets I was talking about....



I went on a boat tour along the river Thames with my cousins and had to get these snaps of the Eye


 
Hummingbird bakery. Literally heaven on Earth. Here's the website. Please. You owe it to yourself.



Red Velvet. And something really good. It's chocolate and cheesecake and uhhhh just flipping good. Notice I didn't even wait to take a picture before eating half of it (Thank you Arinola for bringing it into my life)


So the verdict is that I love London. Always have, always will.


No comments :

Post a Comment