h o m e : familly

17 September 2013

Ok so before I get back into the swing of a crazy hectic schooling schedule, I think it's a good time to catch up on my trip back home to London. What an amazing time I had! Yes, I spent 80% of my trip studying in the library, but I tried to follow the counsel of Elder Uchtdorf and find joy in the journey.

One of my favorite aspects of London is the fact that my beautiful family lives there! What a blessing it was to be reunited with my mama after a year. This long distance relationship of ours is quite wretched, but it's working out pretty well.

As you can see, we've been best friends for quite some time.




And now we have new additions to the family which have been such a joy. I often feel sorry for my mum because her little arthritis riddled knees are constantly working to keep up with Lloyd and Rosie, but her heart is so full of love for them that it doesn't seem to matter.

We got to take some family portraits thanks to the wonderful Cydney Allen at Afton Photography (seriously she has documented my life for the past 2 years), and here are some of the finished products!!






                   



No comments :

Post a Comment