William Dean

21 October 2013

Part of my amazing weekend that I will divulge on later, was the fact that I got to meet the most perfect boy on the planet!!

Luke Walker and I met in 2010 in England where we both found out that we were moving to Idaho to attend the same university. We ran into each other at the Visa place where we got the four hundred pound sticker that meant we could live here. Needless to say that if anyone has experienced the America journey with me, it's Luke.
He's seriously like a brother to me, and I was fortunate enough to watch him charm his way into the life of his gorgeous wife, Rachel, and now have the most wonderful baby boy in the world!!

Luke and I freshman year!!


And now look!!

 


Don't worry this is just my face when I'm holding babies. 

 





Ahhh.

No comments :

Post a Comment