California Loooveee

13 November 2013

Tupac was right.

I LOVED getting out of town for a little while and hitting up San Diego! 
Our Neuroscience professor took us to the annual convention for neuroscience where all the biggest and brightest get together and talk about new developments in the field. It was so inspiring and a real treat to be surrounded by so much genius.
As much as I embrace my nerd-dom, it had never been so manifest as it was over this weekend, BUT I was a nerd in a really cool place so I think it all cancels out right?

So.... sorry I'm not sorry for all of the pictures that I'm going to bore you with, but really. You should pay this place a visit asapo (A.S.A.P. in Spanish)




 






p.s. I'm sorry that all of the pictures are awful quality! But you get the idea 



No comments :

Post a Comment