lately

11 April 2014

iPhone update on some recent(ish) activities

I can't start without an appreciation for this little chunker. 



Best friends by marriage usually result in things like this. All dancing videos/ complaints about America.


It was half off Shloer in Tesco. Needless to say it got buck in here.


I got the opportunity to watch some General Conference sessions at home. Technology is such a blessing, but having the gospel in my life, and the opportunity to listen to living prophets is even more of a blessing. Happy days.


I got to hang with my favourite boy. Look at those chompers.


You know when you spend FOREVER, trying to decide which nail colour to choose and you wish you could just try them all on? Enter Sally cosmetics and this genius idea. Seriously shaves hours off serious decision making.



Spring has well and truly arrived, and it's park season. I love park season. Especially in a city full of such beautiful royal parks. It's also ice-cream van season. Give me that 99p with a flake and strawberry sauce, right now.




No comments :

Post a Comment