Back In the Swing of Things

24 April 2013

So it's day 3 of my penultimate semester at Brigham Young-University-Idaho, meaning that I'm merely months away from completing my undergraduate degree!

Nuts.

I still feel like a baby, but with my 21st birthday being 8 days away (EIGHT DAYS) I guess baby is the wrong term.

Well, I don't know what it is about Rexburg in the spring, even when it's not actually that warm- we all just get ...happy.

Everything just seems brighter and more optimistic. I have a FANTASTIC set of roommates and so far we've had a blast! Even uni has been fun! I've had a crazy amount of studying and reading to do, but I'm loving it (could be something to do with the lack of chemistry in my life). 

Spring really has sprung. 

Even if the weather doesn't think it has.

Cheesy "first day of school" snaps. Must have.



I'm pretty excited. It's going to be a good one.




P.S. What better way to start the semester than with a "stolen" 8ft sub. 

We ate well. And now have lunch for a while. Best. Ward Social. Ever.






No comments :

Post a Comment