All The Good

26 April 2013

If anyone knows anything about me at all, it's that I love kids, and I also LOVE the exploration of new cultures, so when I found these pictures on Pinterest today, it was literally everything I loved about this world.

I was looking at these pictures and I remembered how small my little world is! It made America (and the UK for that matter) seem a lot smaller. There's so much out there to explore and love, and there is happiness and joy in everyday life. 
Everywhere.

I wish I knew who photographed these incredible shots, so that I could give them credit! But just one of the vices of Pinterest I guess.

Here's why this world is better than we think it is














look at this face. Seriously. Tell me you're not smiling right now.





2 comments :

  1. Hi There :) I just found your blog, and I think it's really cool!! These pictures are incredible, each and every one of them :) Kids + other cultures = pretty much the best thing ever. I'm a new follower of yours via bloglovin'! I can't wait to read more!!

    -Haley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haley!! thanks so much! I know right?! I just found them on Pinterest and fell in love! I love the photography as well as the subjects. I had a look at your blog and LOVE the fact that you get to travel the world and do all the stuff that I dream about! I'm excited to read more about your adventures too!

      Leanda

      Delete