twenty-one

03 May 2013

 

Count 'em friends

twenty one candles for this twenty one year old WOMAN.

Sorry if this is obnoxious, but I literally love my birthday! I just love being older and moving on in life! It's so exciting. So many plans for the future. So many places that I could end up- and for once I'm not scared!

Here's twenty-one things from twenty-one years.

1) The life plans you make don't necessarily work out the way you would like to- but they will work out the way they're supposed to. 
2) My heart is absolutely my favorite organ ever, it started out broken and lasted 21 years (and hopefully many more.. way to go little guy).
3) After 17 years, I still want to be a doctor and fix broken babies. School is hard, but so far... it's still happening.
4) My mother is literally the funniest person to roam the Earth. Ever.
5) I will never be taller than I was at age 14.
6) My mother always has been and always will be right. Always. (Luckily she can't work the internet and will never see that I wrote this).
7) There are no heels too high as long as the rest of the outfit is classy.
8) Taking off in an airplane is one of the best feelings ever.
9) I still don't feel fully comfortable wearing colored lipstick (trying to be fearless).
10) Children and old people are my favorite type of people
11) There is literally no reason to not be a nice person. Nothing in your life is so bad that you deserve to treat others badly.
12) Standing true to who you are will always serve you well.
13) Galaxy is the best chocolate ever.
14) The piano is still my favorite instrument to listen to. It's a dream.
15) I'm pretty sure that all you need to know about Parenting can be learned in a few episodes of the Cosby Show.
16) Being 21 trumps being 15/16/17
17) There's no end to the amount that you can learn. About yourself, about others and about this incredible world that we live in.
18) I have an infinite amount to be grateful for. Every day.
19) I know more about myself now than I ever have before.
20) I CANNOT wait to have a family of my own, and little kiddlings. Love those kiddlings
21) The gospel of Jesus Christ is true and living, and has been the one truth that I can count on!  



Meanwhile, I had an incredible day. I have really wonderful friends and family, and thank them for all that they did for me!

Want Proof?

No comments :

Post a Comment