My Best Friend's Wedding

31 July 2013

Right, so the time is finally coming for this day that we've been waiting for and so naturally I think a post needs to be dedicated to my girl! We've been wedding planning up the wazoo, and so I haven't posted in a while, but....

Here's the story.

Krysta and I were not supposed to be roommates. I was supposed to live with my friend Sophie Johnson (who I knew) and that's the way it was. I got put in a room with this girl called Krysta Klumpp. Who seemed adorable, but I didn't know her! I emailed the manager at the dorms, and here is what she said to me... "Don't worry. I really feel that you and Krysta will get along".

Needless to say.. they nailed it








 



Most of these pictures are from freshman year, and we have both come a LONG LONG, LOONGG way since then.
From the adventures of PotMan to the Christmas reunion, she has made me a total part of her family and she will of course be a part of mine.
We have learned a lot from each other, and everyone still can't understand how two people so alike could only have met three years ago! Where was she for the first eighteen years of my life.
She is beautiful, smart, funny, compassionate and one of the best people you will ever come across.
Let's just leave it there before my laptop dies because I'm sobbing all over it.

Krysta's great. Paul's lucky, and with all the wedding planning we've been doing I just wanted to make this all clear before the big day.

White Laundry. Forever.
Now onto the wedding of the century 


ps. i'm being serious. those pictures are hane. freshman year. we didn't know what was going on. we thought we did. but we didn't. #freshman25

No comments :

Post a Comment