The Morgans

05 August 2013

Here are some amateur iPhone pictures from the wedding of the year.
I was literally a ball of tears the whole day, but it was absolutely wonderful and perfect.
Nothing but love


Warning: As a blogger I probably should have taken cool angle shots of the temple, and candid pictures of friends and family running around. I should have taken pictures of children laughing and dancing at the reception and maybe some artistic pictures of the food. As a best friend, I pretty much only took selfies of me and Krysta. #sorryimnotsorry

The groom and I. Best Friends Forever









Oh. Here's one of the cake

and here they are dancing and in love

and here is a picture of the flags outside that represent me and Krysta. 


But let's be real. Here's another one of me and Krysta.





1 comment :

  1. That's so exciting! So happy for those two! You both look beautiful! Love all the selfies! Miss you Leanda!

    ReplyDelete