When In Rome... Go To The Library

13 August 2013

Sorry for the silence since I have arrived back in the Motherland! It's been amazing though, catching up with some friends, but most of all seeing family that I haven't seen for over a year!! It's seriously great!!
So what am I doing with my new found freedom from the joys of uni in America?
Studying.
Studying a lot.
I have some pretty life determining exams coming up at the end of the month which means that all of my escapades have been suspended until the 29th of August. I promise, after that I will be as fun and carefree as I always am ha! Meanwhile I decided that if I have to be resigned to the confines of a library, it will be a library right in the middle of London that allows me to walk around and explore a teeny bit. So here I am sat in the St. Pancras Library. I went to the British Library, but I needed a pass and blah blah blah, so I'm just across the road in a little chair by a window-watching London pass me by.
With this guy.


Wish me luck!!


  



This is the view from my window... not too shabby eh?



More posts about traveling and London and general life to come!!


No comments :

Post a Comment