All Hallow's Eve

31 October 2013

So... I kinda hate Halloween.
I know, I know, I'm the worst human ever and probably just had a bad experience.
Well you're right.
I did.
 
One year, me and some Channing girls went trick-or-treating, where I decided to be a pink cowgirl -it was the Elle Woods pink beret stage that we're not talking about- and I wore my first pair of heels... (insert scoffs and scorns here). I felt as though we walked forever in search of free sweets from moody, tired residents of London, and THEN we got chased by a gang of boys who threw eggs at us. WHY is that fun?!
 
Anyway, as this is my last Halloween Stateside, I decided to get into the spirit of things, by being Captain America. (Get it?? Get it??). I actually had a great time with my girls as we hit up a dance party and got crunk.
Not really but there was dancing. Lots of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Alls I'm saying is, bring on the Christmas cheer.
Christmas should start in September.
 
It really should.

2 comments :

  1. You have such a cute costume! Time for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your costume was adorable! P.S. I couldn't agree more with the Christmas comment! :]

    ReplyDelete