LILIA

01 November 2013

It's been a while, but here's a few things that should should be noted:

LOVE IT

  • IT'S NOVEMBER. Therefore Christmas. Obviously. Ahhh and Pinterest has gotten me all festive-y.
  • I nearly have an undergraduate degree! It is coming up rather close, but it's also REALLY exciting! Gradumacation here I come.
  • I know I say I have a lot of best friends- and I do, but one of my ultimate bests gets home from his mission for my Church in 5 weeks. FIVE WEEKS. What?
  • I'm going to San Diego in a week! It's for the annual Neuroscience convention, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be spending a week of November in temperatures of about 75 degrees.

LOVE IT ANYWAYS
  • Really there's only one main thing here: my laptop died. Like straight up got mauled by a cougar. It was awful, and the worst thing is that I have literally lost anything and everything I had from January 2013 until now. How wretched. BUT. Luckily, I have this little blog! So somethings have been salvaged.

It's tradition to end it with a Love It so....


Look at this ruddy sloth! 

I love sloths. Not really relevant to my life, but I love them nonetheless.


1 comment :

  1. Sad but true: did you know that sloths have been known to plummet to their deaths because as they swing from branch to branch amongst the treetops they sometimes mistake their own long brown arms for branches and in doing so swing to their deaths.... gotta love em anyway.

    ReplyDelete