lately

28 January 2014

Recent(ish) activities snapped with the iPhone



Library sessions galore. GA-LORE. But I do LOVE my screensaver calendar from the fabulous Bobbi at Ready To Blog.




Thanks to the gorgeous Alexis Nilsson, her awesome food blog, and an amazingly kitted out kitchen, these lovelies were made and were delicious. 


Trying to get these two and the temple all in the same selfie was hard. But I can do hard things.




I got the chance to visit one of the best places on earth. Nothing makes me happier.


This bus also makes me happy. They're everywhere right now, and little do they know how awesome Mormons really are.

Other than a grilled cheese and tomato soup, this is the ultimate "i'm exhausted from this month and need to just rellaaaaxxx" snack.

Happy Days.


No comments :

Post a Comment