Tour Guide Barbie

16 February 2014

So one of my favorite people from BYUI took a family trip to London this month! This meant that I got to show off my skills in being a tour guide! We had such an amazing time, and one of my favorite things about showing other people around, is getting to rediscover the city myself. 

I hope that Michelle and her family had as much fun as I did walking around this perfect city of mine.


We started the day off with a double rainbow. You can't go wrong with one of them can you.




Her first Wagamama experience. Scrummmmyy.



We literally hit up about 12 of these. I wanted everything.





Maybe I accidentally took Michelle to Primark. Maybe we were there for two hours. Maybe her brother hated me for it. 

But overall such an amazing day and so so good to spend with Michelle and her family!!



No comments :

Post a Comment