Avocadoast

02 March 2014

So this is my first (and probably last) recipe post. Not because I don't like cooking, but there are just a TONNE of people that do this, and they do it a lot better than I do. However, this recipe is stolen from Krysta and it's amazing, and some people asked how to make it, so here we go:




Firstly, here's what you need: 

One Perfect Avocado



A dollop of mayonnaise. Hellmann's. Obviously.



And... finely chopped onions, salt, ground black pepper

(p.s. please know that the fact that the salt and pepper are aligned parallel to one another but not to the rest of the picture, KILLS me. Kills me.)



ONE
Remove the stone of the avocado and mash it using a fork. Add a dollop of mayonnaise to make the mixture smooth.



TWO
Add the onions



THREE
Mix everything together, and throw in the salt and pepper too!

 


FOUR
Put it on toast. And then eat it.



Literally that's it. 
Easiest, best snack in the world.

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad we're best friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That picture makes me wanna die. I knew you'd appreciate it. Why wouldn't I check it? Why wouldn't I take the picture again. Salt and pepper curse youuu

      Delete