lately

24 March 2014

iPhone update on some recent(ish) activities

I've done the school run. A lot.



I went for a morning wog in the fog.



But when that classic fog passed, London went through an amazing
spring-like spell where there were cherry blossoms galore.


 (literally hashtag no filter)


Nudes and corals finally seemed appropriate for church.



Ari and I went exploring down Diagon Alley.
(Seriously SO many hidden alleyways and streets in this place).




My daily snaps of this little cherub help me feel like I'm there with him.
(I know my love for him seems weird but seriously. He's perfect.)




Speaking of perfect babies, my wifey/mum card has been stamped a lot
over the past few weeks as I've spent an unusually
high amount of time looking after kids- including this one. 

He's not impressed.




That onesie. I can't.

So there've been lots of children about lately which seems appropriate;
mostly because anyone who knows me knows how much I love them,
but also because my new line of work between now and September
is based in one of the best children's hospitals in the world. 

Again, I shall divulge a bit later.
I know, I know, I'm a tease.
^^
I say that like you care.
You probably don't.
But I'm pretending that the suspense is killing you. It's funner that way.
...For me.

No comments :

Post a Comment