This Place Though

04 June 2014

I cannot fully express how happy I am to be back in the place that I call home! This city has SO much to offer, and I am really trying to make a point of exploiting it fully and getting to know it better before I abandon it again for a few years!

It is full of culture and diversity and vibrance and it literally just makes me so happy.

I'm from the east end of London in a place called Hackney. Until recently it was known for being pretty ratchet. BUT lately it has become a lot more approachable and some of the hidden treasures that it has had for a while, are finally being appreciated! Despite all of that however, Some classic things remain. Like the old cockney market stall owners. And the hilarious bus drivers, lollipop ladies and policemen.

Although I'm brimming with Hackney pride, there are gems ALL over the place, and so here are a few snaps of my adventures thus far.

Hopefully there'll be more to come.











DISCLAIMER: All of my exploring tends to happen on sunny days. For a more accurate representation of London look at something grey and wet.

No comments :

Post a Comment