Spring Showers

16 March 2013

Yesterday we had the Bridal Shower for our beautiful Rachel, who's getting married to Eric in just 4 short weeks!!

Like a lot of my friends who have recently become bethrothed, she was absolutely glowing!!

Rachel is one of the sweetest, greatest girls I've ever had the pleasure of rooming with, and I'm SO excited for her!!

The shower was held by Cydney Allen one of the most creative people I've ever met!! Want proof? Check out her company Afton Photography and tell me you don't want her documenting every moment of your life!!

Well here are a few snaps from Rach's festivities...


Adorable right??

There are also baby showers, and more bridal showers ahead!! Call me a girl, but I just LOVE them!!

SPEAKING of Bridal Showers... not to take away from anyone else's perfect moment, but I cannot wait for the wedding of the year... that of my best friend!!

Literally we've been wedding planning for like 2 years... but now she has a cute boy to fit in the equation 


You should check out more of her adventures at her awesome bloggy blog, To & Fro. Literally. She's a babe.

________________________________________________________________



Meanwhile, this little Brit is running around doing school, applying for exotic internships in California and just trying to enjoy life on this side of the pond!

I don't think I say enough how grateful I am to be here, with the opportunity to have an education and be taking big steps in my life!

When people talk about how much the early 20s are a crossroads in life, I didn't fully understand until I got here! Not only are there choices in terms of finding the right career, and knowing what I want to do with my life, but things like knowing where I want to live, who I'll marry and have a family with.... BIG THINGS.

But I feel as though these decisions are coming together rather nicely. It's hard to not know what's coming up in the future, but instead of what I would usually feel.. (fear, anxiety, basically wishing I had  the premonition powers of Phoebe in Charmed... did anyone else watch Charmed?? I'm side tracking...) BUT now, all I feel is excitement and anticipation. It's great.

Well, my New Years Resolution this year, was to be fearless. So I'll let you know how that goes! 




No comments :

Post a Comment