Easter

01 April 2013

Happy Easter to all!

Sorry that it's slightly belated, but I hope that everyone had a fantastic day, whatever you were doing. I spent my third Easter here in the U.S. with great friends and greater food. (It was seriously lush).

We had a wonderful time at church, where we had special meetings focused on the real reason behind Easter. After church we came home and went over to Ronald's house for a good Easter meal and some traditional American Easter-ness.

  


 

I had honestly never colored eggs before I moved to little Rexburg, and though it's an odd tradition, I do really enjoy it.




Aside from all of the festivities, I'm again drawn to the real reason behind Easter. Because of the love that our Heavenly Father and Brother Jesus Christ have for us, Christ died and atoned for our sins, and I cannot express how thankful I am for that blessing. I really love having this knowledge for myself and being able to use it in my life.

If you would like to know more about my beliefs.... you can click on the tab that says "i believe"

 

Or you can have a look at my little profile


Hope you've had an incredible time no matter what- and for all my friends at home, I hope the bank holiday was great. I miss those. A lot.



No comments :

Post a Comment