Love Month

07 February 2014

Ahhh London doesn't seem to be very good for my blog life for some reason!
I think because as mentioned before, I've been trying to get things in order, and I've actually been playing mama a lot lately. 
I have a new found appreciation and respect for the ladies that do the school run EVERY DAY. 
Seriously. That's a lot of traveling and running around the city- getting two kids to different schools in different places in a tiny time window. 
But it's been fun. 
A lot of parents give me the "Poor girl has two kids at the age of 17 look" (Curse my baby-ish face) but we always have fun adventures on the way home.

That, however doesn't take away from the fact that this is LOVE MONTH!!! One of the best months of the year, because despite the wretched weather, people are in the mood to make other people happy. It is the month of service and love, and the general aim is to please someone else. 
What a great season to be in.

Over the past few years, this month has always been a reminder of singledom- but this year it's just a reminder of how happy I am with my life and the way that it's going! 

Single or not, I've always LOVED Valentine's Day. It's mostly consisted of a lot of baking with friends and I can't wait to spend it with the people I love the most this year!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment