lately

18 June 2014

iPhone updates on some recent(ish) activities


I've decided that all of these posts will start with adorable pictures of this baby. He's perfect.




There was a very necessary Nando's trip for Lloyd's birthday!




I cannot even tell you how amazing it was to see this woman!!! Etsuko was my first ever Young Women's president. She inspired my life in so many ways! I haven't seen her in absolutely years!!! So seeing her was the happiest day ever.




As soon as the sun comes out for even a second- Brits get out the beach chairs. Literally right smack bang in the middle of the city. It's extremely necessary. 




My baby boy that I love so much!! He woke up really early. Like really early. And I put him on my back. True african style and it was amazing.



And then I went on the best trip of my life. FOR REALS.
Stay tuned!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment